Thursday, November 22, 2007

Success Gradient

Things I have not been successful at recently: Finding a job. Losing Weight. Running more than 5 miles at a stretch. Taking a martial arts class. Volunteering.

Things I have been successful at: Cooking Thanksgiving dinner. Finishing my Christmas shopping. Being a supportive partner in crime to Captain Awesome. Relearning guitar. Donating food. Running 5 miles in under an hour.

Things I have yet to be successful at: Completing my final licensure exam (11/27 9:00am, be thinking of me!).

I once had a friend tell me she was disturbed because we measured success so differently. She was probably right. I don't think my set of criteria are so crazy, though.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

I hope your exam went well!!! I was thinking of you!

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home