Monday, January 08, 2007

Mr. Turkey and Friends

I remember right around Thanksgiving Captain Awesome and I went to see a movie with another couple, who are respectively a lawyer and an ad exec. At dinner as we talked about our days, it seemed I was the only one wandering through the hallways with a handmade turkey puppet on my hand doing the voice of "Mr. Turkey." Strange.

I thought of that again this morning as I met with my supervisor to show him videos of not one, but two sessions with (different) 7yo girls doing puppet shows. As we discussed the relative merits of my responses to said puppet shows, as well as the similarities in the thematic content between the two clients, not to mention their differing dramatic styles, I had to wonder, "What do people think when I try to explain my job?"

No matter what you may think, however, the Board of Psychology is a fan: you are reading the words of an official Registered Psychologist. Hot damn!

2 Comments:

Blogger JMV said...

You should start a YouTube-based Psych-advice puppet-show!

Starting DR Turkey and friends!

That would be awesome...

3:26 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

dude, i would totally watch that!!!

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home