Monday, November 27, 2006

Saying Nothing At All

Good things I can say about Thanksgiving at my in-laws:

1. My father-in-law loaned Captain Awesome and I a book of Irish short stories that I quite enjoyed.

2. I got to hang out with CA's step-aunt and her family, which was nice and cozy. 2A: They gave us early Christmas gifts- the first of the season!

3. There was nice wine at dinner.

4. CA and I took a nice late-night walk together.

5. We went to breakfast the next morning with several of CA's friends from high school at a cool local eatery called The Eating Room. It was. It certainly was.

6. We drove down and drove home in safety.

7. It was not too hot to wear the tights I packed.

8. CA didn't get poisoned by a turkey fried in peanut oil and end up in the hospital.

9. There were no Thanksgiving terrorist attacks.

10. The sun didn't explode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home